Downward Spiral of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downward Spiral of Thought

Role-plays here in the Downward Spiral of Thought.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamers World Wide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggalo1330

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Weither serious gamer or occasional player its gaming through and through king
Back to top Go down
Gliz Caldo
Admin
Gliz Caldo

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:50 pm

"You know there are so far a few groups of players out there:

- Fadists : They follow fads like the Three-Sixty-No-Scope-And-Silent-Shot-With-Throwing-Weapon. ( No I don't want to Shotgun-Jump! )

- Glitch-Bitches : They find glitches, and always use glitches. Will be the first to complain (Like a bitch.) if a patch happened. ( "Dude get off the damn building and get back in the map!" )

- Don't Give A Fuck : They are the gamers who just don't care what they do. It's a game, thus must be enjoyed. ( Kinda-almost how I play, I just play the game to play the game. Sure I get pissed but it's just for that time. )

- Try-Hard's : Simulate a game situation in real life. ( Dude seriously, get out there and play airsoft. )

- Machinima : Speak for themselves. ( Hope everyday you are in their videos. )

- Swear-Tsunami : Usually a little kid who is new to swearing. Says 'Fuck' a fuckton of times. Just asking to get muted. ( *Mute.* )

- Fucking Children : Kids who acquired the game through means of parents because their parents do not read the ERSB rating. These kids usually act 'Gangsta'. ( *Mutemutemutemutemutemute.*

- Ragers : Say something 'bout their moms dey get pissed yo. ( "Calm the fuck down!" )

- Hackers : The douche flying through the air and not dying no matter how many times you give him the melee. ( Seriously? In order to win you need to hack? )

- Campers : Stay in one place throughout the whole game. ( Though with the right team you can win a game with five kills or less. )

- Knife-Addicts : Melee-kill addicts. ( If they are going to melee the whole time why don't they play a fucking medieval game and stay there? )

Did I miss any?"
Back to top Go down
https://downward.forumotion.com
Juggalo1330

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Spirited Gamers   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Well it looks as if you got all but 1, the spirited gamer. I believe I am in that class of gaming, it is a gamer who spreads across all genres of games and plays relentlessly to achieve 100% completion in the games he plays because he believes a game thats worth playing is a game worth completing ... 2 or 4 times, but never 3 lol!
Back to top Go down
Gliz Caldo
Admin
Gliz Caldo

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 pm

"I know there are more gamer-types out there, but oh well. The list can always be improved."
Back to top Go down
Anak

Anak

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 am

love it bounce
Back to top Go down
Gliz Caldo
Admin
Gliz Caldo

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 am

"Anak! Have you had writer's block for our role-play? Tis been a while." Neutral

"No rush though. I understand if you can't make a post for whatever reason it may be. Though aside from that, how about these popular games eh? Better graphics or great game mechanics make a first person shooter game. You know I'd like something like a first person shooter puzzle, like in the good old games were you have to think."
Back to top Go down
Juggalo1330

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:44 pm

bioshock all day king
Back to top Go down
Gliz Caldo
Admin
Gliz Caldo

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 am

"Well, aside from Bioshock. Like this one PS2 (Also appeared on PS1) game Beyond. It's basically part of a series of games about where you have to deal with ghosts. The ghosts of course can make your heart beat go fast to the point you have a heart attack, but that's if you are near lethal ghosts or the guy you play is spooked."
Back to top Go down
Anak

Anak

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:29 pm

So sorry work has been such a pain. I posted though Razz

Oh I think my bro has that game he told me something about if but it was to scary for me to play it No
Back to top Go down
Gliz Caldo
Admin
Gliz Caldo

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:53 am

"Hey it's cool. I'd hate a role-play to die on my site. Here things that got started will be finished. Unlike Gaia where everyone just leaves the role-play they have joined. Also for once I'd like a role-play to go from start to finish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamers World Wide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers World Wide   Gamers World Wide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamers World Wide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downward Spiral of Thought :: Social :: Fan-Base-
Jump to: