Downward Spiral of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downward Spiral of Thought

Role-plays here in the Downward Spiral of Thought.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Names?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gliz Caldo
Admin
Gliz Caldo

Group Names? Empty
PostSubject: Group Names?   Group Names? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 am

"Okay so I got to thinking about what types of groups should be on here. So far we just got the one only join-able group called the 'Moderators'. I have been thinking so that if you like to have pretty colors in your name you should be in a group, so for fun how about I make member-based groups? Of course none of these fun groups will give you the privileges of a moderator unless you are in the 'Moderator' group, they are just fun groups to be in. Also I am new to being an Admin so I am not all too sure if you can join multiple groups. Well point being I am looking for group names and what their color should be. Does anyone got some ideas for me?"
Back to top Go down
https://downward.forumotion.com
Seras Caldo

Seras Caldo

Group Names? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Names?   Group Names? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 am

Interesting idea, but I'm not quite sure what you should name 'em. And since I don't fit in with misfits or normal folk, I'll just sit in the back, writing Chrono Trigger fan-fiction. And probably get shy when others attempt to talk to me because that's how I work.
Back to top Go down
Gliz Caldo
Admin
Gliz Caldo

Group Names? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Names?   Group Names? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 am

"I was thinking that it's not like a fan-base, just something you can go by if it was an occupation or title. Like: Pokemon Trainer, green colored text."
Back to top Go down
https://downward.forumotion.com
Seras Caldo

Seras Caldo

Group Names? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Names?   Group Names? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:55 am

You certainly have interesting ideas.
..."Seras Caldo, The Master of Time."
I'm sorry, that sounds so severely epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group Names? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Names?   Group Names? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Names?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Downward Spiral of Thought :: Social :: Suggestions-
Jump to: